ICAgile Certified Professional
Agile and Scrum in Practice
This program introduces agile and scrum to the audience and follows a life cycle approach where audience get to learn how to practice agile values and principles in real life projects.
• Demonstrate knowledge of agile values and principles in group discussions
• Demonstrate knowledge of scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts in end of course assessment test.
• Demonstrate knowledge of working with product backlog in case study where group need to perform release planning.
• Demonstrate knowledge of Story Point estimation in case study where group has to estimate the product backlog
• Demonstrate interpretation of release burn down, sprint burn down and velocity chart in case study.
• Demonstrate knowledge of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration.
ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Coaching
Certified Agile Coach
The (ICP-ACC) is a 3-day classroom training program that focuses on understanding and developing the Professional Coaching skillset. It will help the learner differentiate between and among teaching, mentoring, facilitating, consulting and coaching, and will help gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
This is a highly interactive program that makes ample use of discussions and exercises to help participants hone essential coaching skills like self-awareness, coaching stance, mentoring, facilitation, active listening, powerful questioning and coaching for action.
On successful completion, each participant will receive a certificate titled "ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching" (ACP-ACC).
Some of the key knowledge areas covered in this training include:
* The Agile Coaching Mindset
* The Coaching Stance
* Professional Coaching Skills
* Coaching Conversations – Coaching for Action
* Mentoring Agile Roles & Transitions
* Coaching the Journey toward High Performance
* Handling Conflict and Dysfunctions within the Team